Implementation Project Manager I
BioRAFT is a fast growing SaaS platform for the management of laboratory safety and compliance. Our customers include top tier academic research centers, Top-20 pharmaceuticals, boutique biotechnology companies, and hospitals. We are scaling up our operations to meet high customer demand, expand our product offerings, and greatly accelerate market penetration.
The BioRAFT application is used in research centers around the world. Founded by scientific researchers, for researchers – our platform organizes lab teams, provides web-based training, provides tools for safety and compliance management, and streamlines lengthy lab safety processes.
As an Implementation Project Manager I, you will help to implement, deliver and support the BioRAFT solution to our customers while ensuring all business and project goals are met, including timeline, resources and budgets. You will own the customer relationship during the implementation process and the success of the project is in your hands. This role will report to a Senior Manager on the Professional Services team and coordinate directly with implementation, support, software development, sales, and marketing teams as needed. To be successful, you must be ambitious and ready to step-up, and have strong leadership, communication and team building skills.
- Act as the main point of contact and proactive interface between the customer and internal technical/ programming IT staff, different internal business groups, and outside vendors when necessary, to ensure a timely and highly rated implementation of BioRAFT.
- Work with customers to develop and manage a project plan and ensure projects stay within agreed upon scope and schedule. It is the responsibility of the Installation Project Manager I to create project timelines, and meet all timing, budget, and resource requirements for their projects.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine optimal workflow and system configuration; provide “best practice” guidance to the customer on workflow and configuration decisions.
- Provide support to the customer during the configuration and workflow validation testing process.
- Coordinate BioRAFT resources to ensure necessary project tasks are completed on schedule, within budget and in a high quality manner.
- Provide post go-live support including:
- Scheduling and leading regular status communication
- Stabilizing system performance
- Completing all Support and Post Implementation Account Management transition related documentation
- Comfortably manage multiple projects at the same time and successfully juggle competing priorities.
- BS/BA or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of project management, business analyst or other relevant software implementation experience
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Some travel required (approximately (10-20%)
BioRAFT is committed to equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Think you have what it takes? Join us!